in case you guys missed the third party debate, i suggest you look into this before casting your vote.
the default choice isn’t obama. you don’t just have to vote for obama because romney is bullshit. they are both bullshit, and a few of the third party runners are very strong candidates.
the environment is actually discussed in this debate, the drug war, along with the fallacy of offensive foreign policies like the horrors of drone warfare. notice how when they speak, it’s actually comprehensible. not a bunch of ambiguous jargon effective at making your head spin and think “i don’t really understand the issues, but this guy’s got it, he’s convincing”.
i highly suggest you do not participate in bipartisan politics. if one of the third party candidates receives 5% of the popular vote, we are eligible to ABOLISH this counter intuitive bi partisan horse race we call a “democratic election”.
also, a second (recent as of Sunday) debate is available herePosted 1 year ago with 20 notes
- elfgrove likes this
- sehnsuchttraum likes this
- middlemarching reblogged this from finishyour40 and added:
- middlemarching likes this
- deniablesmiles likes this
- sadshawty likes this
- kim-jong-fun reblogged this from finishyour40
- outlawsindiscopants likes this
- letsunshinein reblogged this from finishyour40
- aqtay reblogged this from finishyour40
- glitchbunny reblogged this from renlyandthestagpack
- glitchbunny likes this
- theblackstaal likes this
- renlyandthestagpack reblogged this from finishyour40
- finishyour40 posted this